We believe that:
1. The Bible – the Word of God of the Old and the New Covenant consists of 66 canonical books (39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament) is a detailed and sufficient to be completed to know the truth about salvation , the revelation of God. It is the sole and only infallible standard of faith and Christian life. The original text of Scripture is fully inspired by the Holy Spirit.
2. There is only one God manifested to man as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, born of the Virgin Mary, lived sinless life, died on the cross to redeem man , rose again, ascended into heaven, and intercedes for us, there is, and will return to earth to judge all people.
4. Every man is a sinner.
5. The sinner can be justified only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
6. The Holy Spirit is the author of rebirth, sanctification and glorification sinner who repents. He lives in the believer from the moment of its rebirth.
7. The New Testament teaches about the Church of God only in the following two senses:
a. of a single, undivided Church of Jesus Christ of His Body, composed of all rebirth by the Holy Spirit Christians,
b. of the Churches, local congregations and baptized believers.
8. Jesus Christ instituted two ordinances for the church:
a. total immersion of believers in water, as the only Christian baptism in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
b. Supper of the Lord under the appearance of bread and wine.